- Membership as of last meeting: 86
- Next general membership meeting May 25th, 2016 At 7:00PM at Local 602 Union Hall, 2510 W. Michigan Avenue, Lansing.
- 2016 Membership Application
- 2016 Membership App. Instructions
- May 2016 Newsletter
- CARDS 2016 Warbirds Over Michigan Flier
- CARDS 2016 Giant Scale Flier
- CARDS 2016 Electric Meet Flier
- Student nights are Tuesday evenings (Now!) Starting May 3rd, 2016 and ending around mid-October (20th). As to time, typically instruction starts around 5pm, but there are other instructors that may be earlier - reach out to our instructors for appointments!
Membership Meeting! May 25th, 2016 at Local 602 Union Hall - 7:00PM!
Registration is now open for the listed events below - Register now at the link above under "Pilot Registration."
June 2nd, 3rd & 4th, 2016: Warbirds over Michigan - See Highlights from the 2015 show Below & in our Photo Album (new Photos Posted 0628/15)! - Here's something new! Warbirds over Michigan is part of the "Warbirds & Classics Alliance", a group of clubs who have like-minded events throughout the year - here's a link to the WAC Website for details! You can still view Warbirds & Classics throughout the year in the Midwest!
June 18th, 2016: Community Model Aviation Day - Watch this space for details and an Itinerary of events, including involvement with the Village of Grand Ledge, MI - See Highlights from 2015 Below & in our Photo Album!
July 15th & 16th, 2016: Giant Scale Meet - See Highlights from 2015 & Below & in our Photo Album! - Download a printable flier to your right shortly, they have not yet been produced.
August 27th, 2016: Electric Meet - See Highlights from the 2015 show below & in our Photo Album! Download a printable flier to your right.
Come see us at the field for flight instruction on Tuesday nights! Starting on Tuesday, May 10th and continuing through the Fall!
Both videos below for the 2015 Warbirds & Scale event come courtesy of Noel Hunt, AMA District VII Associate Vice President. On the first video, see on-board footage at 4:10, from Noel's Proctor Sopwith 1-1/2 Strutter during the event - Fantastic!
Spectators are always welcome at our events. Some of those events do have a suggested $5 donation for parking. We also welcome people to come out and watch at any time there's somebody flying at the field, if the gate is open, come on in and say hello!
Events for the 2015 season have now been posted on the site, and 2016 pilot registration for the events is now open.