CARDS INDOOR FLYING 2011
Wednesdays from 1:00PM to 4:30PM
First Thursday of the month 6PM to 9:30PM
- Start Date-Wednesday Oct 3, 2013 through March 2013
- Location: Trinity United Methodist Church at intersection of St Joe and Canal . Flying will be in the gym. See instructions below for how to get to gym. For a map to the church, see the maps page.
- AMA membership required
- Please stop by the administrative office and check in and out.
- Cost-$5 per pilot per day-All money goes to the church to cover gym expenses
- Tables and chairs will be provided. Coffee available for a donation.
- Airplanes and helis limited to 2oz maximum. 120 sized fixed pitch heli (up to 4 oz) and under 2oz collective pitch helis limited to 1/2 of gym away from tables for safety reasons.
- Gym size is full basketball court
- Our Wed afternoon or Thursday evening time may be canceled due to a church schedule conflict. If this happens we will try to contact the registered indoor flyers.
- Instructions for getting to gym. Use the administration entrance, sign in at office, and follow map. The direct access gym door is locked but from 12:45 to 1:05 we'll have someone at the door to let in those flyers who physically cannot make the walk from the office. After 1:05 you can call S. Smith cell phone, his number will posted on the door. You will need to sign in and out using the sign up sheet at the gym. Thursday evening flying use gym entrance as church office is closed.
- Flying Rules-Safety will always be the overriding rule. Fly from the designated flight line only. Fly between the basketball backboards and in front of the flight line.
- Facility Rules-Put the tables and chairs away when finished. Tables, chairs, and room should be clean and all trash picked up before leaving. No smoking, alcohol, or drug use. Language should be appropriate for the setting.
- Questions or to get your name on registered indoor flyers list contact Marv Thomson.