The Electric Fly-In showcases all things electric. Electric is the newest thing in RC. Electrics are quieter, easier to set up, maintain and repair, and are an excellent choice for the new or veteran pilot. From Quad-copters, to foamies, from EDF jets, to balsa models, if it runs on a battery, it will be in the air. The electric fly-in is the ONLY CARDS event to feature night flying. If you love electrics, you can't miss this event. Spectators are always welcome.
- Dates: Aug. 25th-26th, 2017
- Time: 9a - 9p.
- Location: CARDS Field (map)
- Parking: Free!
- Concessions available
- Basic restroom facilities
- Hotels nearby
- Primitive camping available
- Contest Director: Marv Thomson
- Landing Fee: $15
- Pilot Lunch: Pizza and soda include with landing fee
- Current AMA or MAAC Required
- Runway: 1000' x 75' E/W, mowed and rolled grass (satellite view)
- All aircraft must utilize electric propulsion.
- Airplanes, helicopters, and quads welcome